Saturday, August 15, 2009

I was in the market recently. My kid always walks really slow in front of the cart or hangs on it making it difficult to push. I'm constantly telling him to move or let go. He knows how to get reactions out of me and I'm sure he is learning invaluable lessons by doing so. Like waiting until I get on the phone and he starts asking me questions. It's funny and maddening when I'm stuck on the phone with a 'Interactive Voice Response' system. He will ask me something I answer him and the computer on the phone hears it and I have to go around and around in circles with the freaking machine. So any how he is standing too close to the cart and I push it past him. The metal on the basket pushes past the buttons on his back pocket, and he says: "Mom you made music with my button."
Driving home we saw this:

No comments: