Picked up trash on Mt. Rubidoux today, for The Easter Sunrise Service tomorrow morning. On the drive we saw a panhandler at a traffic light my kid gave him his package of donuts. Later on while we ate lunch he was wondering out loud, how the guy made the cardboard sign. He said: "I wonder if he lit a fire and burned a piece of wood and used the charred end, and got a piece of cardboard from a box at a store. He said "I feel sorry for homeless people because they have nothing."
We saw two sign spinners standing on opposite sides of the street. My kid said they are going to have a show down because they were looking at each other. At&T vs Verizon. I said it would probably end like the bombarang scene in Road Warrior when one throws the sign at the other.
We came home and colored eggs. He made this and called it a Spartan Egg.
I had to look up Spartan Symbol to know why he called it that. He is creatively clever, he figured out to get several colors on to one egg. I screwed up the first batch of coloring, so I got out the food coloring and let him do it.

No comments:
Post a Comment