Friday, December 26, 2008

personality

Today I was shopping with my kid. While standing in the check out line, an older man was behind us. He noticed my son's personality. He said, he was quoting a coach: "You can slow them down, but you can't speed them up.' He went on to say 'That personality comes from within them you can't put it there.' Last week I took him with me to a Christmas party. The hostess said all the people she contacted for entertainment either got sick, or injured, or never returned her calls. She sang a folk song, my kid got up and told a joke. It was interesting to see him do that in front of 30 people he didn't know. He got a microscope from his Uncle for Christmas and has been looking at everything with new eyes. Here's a few pictures I took.

green onion, sugar, spit/saliva
click images to enlarge





No comments: